Use your DODD portal username and password to log in.
If you do not have a DODD portal account click the link below that best applies to you.
Independent provider, agency provider staff, or billing agent
Board member of a CBDD
When you first log in, update your information in your profile including your county, and then save. You can then click Dashboard to access the main page.
Welcome to DODD MyLearning
Find your course below or use the search icon above to find the course you need.
Courses for Direct Support Professionals
Director of Operations Orientation Training for Initial Certification
Completing this course satisfies the requirement for DOOs of provider agencies to complete an orientation prior to becoming certified as an agency provider. See OAC 5123-2-08 (H)(2)/(I)(6) and Appendix A for more information.
Director of Operations Annual Training
Completing this course satisfies two of the six hours of required annual training for DOOs listed in OAC 5123-2-08 (H)(3) and Appendix A.
Service and Support Administrator Training
This course reviews the six topics listed in Service and Support Administration Certification Standards OAC 5123:2-5-02 (C)(1)(c).
The department has made more than 170 hours of applicable online training for the Competency-Based Training and Longevity Add-On available through DirectCourse.Launch DirectCourse
DODD MyLearning is mobile responsive, meaning you can take the training on mobile devices as long as there is a strong internet connection.verified_user
A convenient transcript feature allows learners to view and print their course completions in a single, easy-to-read PDF document.all_inclusive
Online and Free
The courses on DODD MyLearning are free of charge, and can be taken at any pace a learner needs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
The courses on DODD MyLearning are designed for modern browsers. They include video and interactions that require a strong and consistent internet connection. Detailed requirements are below.
For desktop computers
- Google Chrome (latest version)
- Mozilla Firefox (latest version)
- Microsoft Edge (latest version)
- Apple Safari (latest version)
- Do not use Microsoft Internet Explorer. It is no longer a supported Microsoft browser, and courses will not work correctly if used.
For mobile devices (phones and tablets)
- Safari in Apple iOS 10 or later
- Google Chrome in Apple iOS 10 or later
- Google Chrome in Android OS 4.4 or later
- Font downloads must be enabled to see the correct fonts and character
Click here to view the minimum system requirements.
The courses that qualify for credit towards the Competency-Based Training and Longevity Add-On are not located on DODD MyLearning, but are offered through DirectCourse, College of Direct Support.
Click here to view instructions on how to register and log in to DirectCourse.
Click here to read more about the proposed rate add-on.
If you are taking an online course and it keeps freezing or losing connection and shutting down, follow these steps.
- Check your internet connection to make sure it is stable. We recommend being plugged directly into a modem for best results, because using mobile data is unstable due to some of the content-heavy courses.
- Clear out your browser's cache and log back into the site.
- Courses often have sections and links that will open in a new tab or window. Make sure to enable pop-ups, then check for the new window or tab that may have opened in the background.
- Courses disconnect due to inactivity or internet connection loss. If the course times out the recorded score will be inaccurate and you may have to retake the course.
- Most courses will allow you to start where you left off, but occasionally they will have to start over from the beginning.
Click here to view the minimum system requirements for accessing training on DODD MyLearning.
Yes! The online courses on DODD MyLearning have been enhanced to work on your smartphone or tablet. Make sure your device has a strong internet connection before taking any courses.
The in-person training registration offered through DODD MyLearning can be found by click the In-Person training category on the DODD MyLearning home page, or by clicking here.
If you need information about a provider application or status update, call 1-800-617-6733, option 5.New provider certification rules, including DSP training requirements, went into effect on January 1, 2022. See OAC 5123-2-08 or 5123-2-09 for more information.Both “initial” and “annual” training for DSPs are available. The annual training in DODD MyLearning is for current DSPs. New DSPs should take the initial training.Independent providers will take the training located through the tile marked "Independent provider" above.
DSPs who provide waiver services will take the training located through the tile marked “DSPs of waiver services” above.
DSPs who work at facilities will take the training located through the tile marked “DSPs at an LRF” above."
The previous Eight-Hour Provider Training has been archived. Any previous completions of the Eight-Hour Provider Training are accessible on your DODD MyLearning transcript under “Transcripts and Completions.I am an Early Intervention service coordinator or service coordinator supervisor. Where can I find the required Early Intervention fundamentals courses?
The courses required by rule 5123-10-04 toward the Early Intervention service coordinator or Early Intervention service coordination supervisor one-year or five-year credential. can be found by searching "EI Fundamentals" in the DODD MyLearning search function. The eight required courses are:
- Introduction to Early Intervention Services (EI-064)
- Individualized Family Service Plan Overview (EI-065)
- Parent Rights and Procedural Safeguards in Early Intervention (EI-066)
- Mandated reporting of Suspected Child Abuse or Neglect (EI-067)
- Early Intervention Mission and Key Principles (EI-068)
- Family-Centered Early Intervention Practices (EI-069)
- Service Coordination Duties and Processes (EI-070)
- Infant and Toddler Development (EI-071)
To match the new rules that went into effect on January 1, 2022, DODD has archived the Eight-Hour Provider Training. Any previous completions of the Eight-Hour Provider Training are accessible on your DODD MyLearning transcript under “Transcripts and Completions.